๑۩۞۩๑ [xMGz] ๑۩۞۩๑ Index du Forum
๑۩۞۩๑ [xMGz] ๑۩۞۩๑
° Team de R&D Hardcore °

๑۩۞۩๑ [xMGz] ๑۩۞۩๑ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Silver Lining Modern Plays Sandi Toksvig ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ๑۩۞۩๑ [xMGz] ๑۩۞۩๑ Index du Forum -> =▷★◊☆♪○● Résultats ™●○♪☆◊★◁= ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
updadarbi
★ Visiteur MGz ★

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 04:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Silver Lining Modern Plays Sandi Toksvig Répondre en citant

Silver Lining (Modern Plays)
by Sandi Toksvig
rating: 4.5 (2 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Silver Lining (Modern Plays)
->>>ONLINE BOOK Silver Lining (Modern Plays)

How unbelievably dull my life was. I did everything I was supposed to. I was such a good girl. I lived in the house he chose and cleaned a dead woman's furniture. I bought hats, who the hell wears a hat? And all the time I wanted to scream because I was so bored.

On one dark and stormy night in the upper day room of the Silver Retirement Home, five elderly women are trading stories of their remarkable (or sometimes unremarkable) lives. With the storm floods rising and no rescue team in sight, the ladies are faced with the sudden realisation that in order to survive they are going to have to do what they have done for their entire lives – do it themselves!

Silver Lining is a hilarious comedy by Sandi Toksvig. It tells the tale of a group of extraordinary yet forgotten women, who come together one treacherous night to recreate The Great Escape – senior-citizen style.

It received its world premiere at the Rose Theatre, Kingston, on 3 February 2017 in a production by English Touring Theatre and Rose Theatre, Kingston.

Details:
price: $14.95
bound: 78 pages
publisher: Bloomsbury Methuen Drama; 1 edition (April 14, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XSX72D9
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1687 KB

Silver Lining (Modern Plays) Sandi Toksvig
Silver Lining (Modern Plays) full reading ios online apple

On..one..dark..and..stormy..night..in..the..upper..day..room..of..the..Silver..Retirement..Home,..five..elderly..women..are..trading..stories..of..their..remarkable..(or..sometimes..unremarkable)..livesThis..website..uses..cookies..to..improve..user..experienceOn....approval,....you....will....either....be....sent....the....print....copy....of....the....book,....or....you....will....receive....a....further....email....containing....the....link....to....allow....you....to....download....your....eBookToksvig....is....also....a....respected....writer....and....has....created....a....diverse....range....shows....for....the....stageYour...recently...viewed...items...and...featured...recommendations...:...View...or...edit...your...browsing...history...After...viewing...product...detail...pages,...look...here...to...find...an...easy...way...to...navigate...back...to...pages...you...are...interested...in.........Awards...Contact...Us...Help...Home...Investors...Offers...Select...your...Bloomsbury...location...UK...US...Australia...India...You...are...about...to...change...your...locationClose...Items...in...your...basket...cannot...be...carried...over...to...a...different...region,...and...some...products...may...not...be...available...to...order...due...to...territorial...rights...Continue...Cancel...Quantity:..1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15..16..17..18..19..20..21..22..23..24..25..26..27..28..29..30..Quantity:1..Add..to..Basket..Turn..on..1-Click..ordering..for..this..browser..Dispatch..to:..Netherlands..To..see..addresses,..please..Sign..in..Or..Use..this..location:..Update..Please..enter..a..valid..UK..postcodeBritish...Plays...Modern...Plays...Plays...-...pre-1900...Comedy...British...One-act...Plays...Farce...British...Thrillers...Musicals...Please...enter...a...valid...UK...postcodeDon't...have...a...Kindle?...Get...your...Kindle...here,...or...download...a...FREE...Kindle...Reading...AppOn...approval,...you...will...either...be...sent...the...print...copy...of...the...book,...or...you...will...receive...a...further...email...containing...the...link...to...allow...you...to...download...your...eBookCareersContact....UsHelpInvestorsPrivacy....&....CookiesSite....MapTerms....&....ConditionsVisit....Our....Mobile....Site....Close...By....using....our....website....you....consent....to....all....cookies....in....accordance....with....our....Cookie....Policy.In....2016....Toksvig....replaced....Stephen....Fry....as....host....on....the....BBC's....eccentric....quiz....show....QI,....making....history....by....becoming....the....first....female....chair....of....a....primetime....comedy....panel

For...more...information,...visit...our...inspection...copies...pageIt..received..its..world..premiere..at..the..Rose..Theatre,..Kingston,..on..3..February..2017..in..a..production..by..English..Touring..Theatre..and..Rose..Theatre,..KingstonAmerican..Plays..American..Plays..American..Musicals..American..Comedy..Plays..American..One-act..Plays..American..Thrillers..American..Dance..Black..History..Plays..Academic..Authors..Instructors..&..Students..Librarians..&..Researchers..Series..Anthropology..Architecture..Art..&..Visual..Culture..Biblical..Studies..Business..&..Management..Classical..Studies..&..Archaeology..Design..Drama..&..Performance..Studies..Economics..Education..Fashion..Film..&..Media..Food..Geography..History..Interior..Design..and..Interior..Architecture..Law..Linguistics..Literary..Studies..Music..&..Sound..Studies..Philosophy..Photography..Politics..&..International..Relations..Psychology..Religious..Studies..Sociology..Textiles..Theology..Children..&..Teen..Awards..Board..Books..Chapter..Books..Middle..Grade..Non-Fiction..Picture..Books..Teachers,..Librarians,..&..Parents..Teens..Fiction..Adventure..Authors..&..Events..General..Fiction..Graphic..Novels..Historical..Fiction..Horror..Mystery..&..Thriller..Poetry..Reading..Guides..Romance..Science..Fiction..Short..Stories..Non-Fiction..The..Arts..Biography..&..Memoir..Business..&..Management..Cooking..&..Food..Current..Events..&..Politics..Drama..General..Graphic..Non-fiction..Health..&..Psychology..History..Humor..Literary..Criticism..Natural..History..Nautical..Parenting..Philosophy..&..Religion..Pop..Culture..Popular..Science..Reference..&..Yearbooks..Science..&..Nature..Sports..&..Fitness..Travel..Visual..Arts..Writing..Wisden..Authors..Author..Events..Submissions..Communities..Newsletters..Reading..Groups..Teachers,..Librarians,..&..Parents..Company..About..Us..Announcements..Bloomsbury..Bespoke..Careers..Catalogs..Contact..Us..Content..&..Publishing..Services..Investor..Relations..Permissions..Rights..Trade..View....other....formats....Tell....others....about....this....book....Twitter....Lorem....About....Silver....Lining....How....unbelievably....dull....my....life....wasAcademic..Drama..&..Performance..Studies..Acting..and..Performance..The..Arden..Shakespeare..Audition..and..Monologues..Autobiography..and..Biography..Design..and..Production..Drama..and..Performance..Studies..-..Other..Early..Modern..and..Renaissance..Studies..Plays..for..Young..People..and..Schools..Plays:..18th..Century..Plays:..19th..Century..Plays:..20th..Century..Plays:..21st..Century..Plays:..Classical..Plays:..Early..Modern..and..Renaissance..Plays:..Shakespeare..Practitioners..Reference..-..Drama..and..Performance..Screenplays..Shakespeare..and..Early..Modern..Literature..Shakespeare..Studies..and..Criticism..Theatre..History..and..Criticism..Theatre..Making..World..Theatre..Silver..Lining..By:..Sandi..Toksvig..See..larger..image..Published:..04-14-2017..Format:..EPUB..eBook..(?)..Edition:..1st..Extent:..96..ISBN:..9781350038264..Imprint:..Bloomsbury..Methuen..Drama..Series:..Modern..Plays..List..price:..$10.99..Online..price:..$9.89..Saving:..Save..$1.10..(10%)....Delivery..&..Returns..Request..exam/desk..copy..Request..exam/desk..copy....(?)..Once..you..have..successfully..made..your..exam-copy..request,..you..will..receive..a..confirmation..email..explaining..that..your..request..is..awaiting..approvalLook...for...similar...items...by...category...Books...>...Art,...Architecture...&...Photography...>...Criticism...&...Theory...>...Modernism...Books...>...Humour...>...Collections...&...Anthologies...Books...>...Humour...>...Humorous...Verse...Books...>...Music,...Stage...&...Screen...>...Performing...Arts...>...Plays...&...Drama...Books...>...Music,...Stage...&...Screen...>...Performing...Arts...>...Stagecraft...Books...>...Poetry,...Drama...&...Criticism...>...Drama...Your...recently...viewed...items...and...featured...recommendations...:...View...or...edit...your...browsing...history...After...viewing...product...detail...pages,...look...here...to...find...an...easy...way...to...navigate...back...to...pages...you...are...interested...inThen....you....can....start....reading....Kindle....books....on....your....smartphone,....tablet,....or....computer....-....no....Kindle....device....requiredProduct...details...Paperback:...96...pages...Publisher:...Methuen...Drama...(3...FebAdd..to..Basket..Turn..on..1-Click..ordering..for..this..browser..Add..to..List..Unable..to..add..item..to..ListHelp..Centre..+612..9045..4394..My..Wishlist....Sign..In....Join..My..Wishlist....My..Account....Sign..Out..Please...read...my...feedback...historyThe....Bloomsbury....Group....-....Other....SitesAbsolute....PressActors....&....PerformersBloomsbury....InstituteBloomsbury....ProfessionalFairchild....BooksHart....PublishingOsprey....PublishingReeds....NauticalWhitaker'sWho's....WhoWisdenWriters'....and....Artists'....Yearbook....Bloomsbury....-....Digital....ProductsBerg....Fashion....LibraryBloomsbury....CollectionsBloomsbury....Fashion....CentralChurchill....ArchiveDrama....OnlineBloomsbury....OfficesLondon,....UKNew....Delhi,....IndiaNew....York,....USASydney,....AustraliaBloomsbury....Investor....Relations....Bloomsbury....ImprintsBloomsbury....Arden....ShakespeareBloomsbury....ContinuumBloomsbury....Methuen....DramaBloomsbury....PressBloomsbury....ReaderBloomsbury....ShireBloomsbury....SigmaBloomsbury....SparkBloomsbury....T....&....T....ClarkVentures....Managed....by....BloomsburyArcadian....Library....OnlineChurchill....CentralIZA....World....of....Labor....Registered....Office:1385....Broadway,....Fifth....Floor,....New....York,....NY....10018....USA....Tel:+....1....(212)....419....5300www.bloomsbury.comBloomsbury....Publishing....PlcRegistered....in....England....NoView...other...formats...Tell...others...about...this...book...Twitter...Lorem...About...Silver...Lining...How...unbelievably...dull...my...life...wasI....was....such....a....good....girlI...bought...hats,...who...the...hell...wears...a...hat?...And...all...the...time...I...wanted...to...scream...because...I...was...so...bored 48a4f088c3

Writer..and..broadcaster..Sandi..Toksvig..has..said..she..was..turned..down..as..the..original..host..of..the..BBC’s..long-running..panel..show..Have..I..Got..News..For..You..because..she..is..a....
Radio..comedy..star..Sandi..Toksvig..paid..an..emotional..tribute..to..the..love..of..her..life..today..–..after..taking..advantage..of..new..rules..allowing..gay..couples..to..convert..their....Her..father,..Claus..Toksvig,..was..a..Danish..journalist..and..broadcaster..and..foreign..correspondent,..so..Toksvig..spent..most..of..her....
MACBETH (French Edition)Rainn Outside the DomeBoruto, Vol. 1: Naruto Next GenerationsA Complete Soap Making Guide For Beginners And Professionals: All the necessary reference information for soap makers in one place (Soap Making Books)RejseHj%26aelig%3BlpJP+2cata+%28Catalan+Edition%29Journal: Peach 8x10 Rose Design 128 Lightly Lined Paged Journal Softcover Paperback Notebook DiaryTechniques for Hiding Your CatAmy Jade Winehouse: Historical BiographyGuesswork: A Reckoning With LossLearning to Fall: A Novel

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 04:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ๑۩۞۩๑ [xMGz] ๑۩۞۩๑ Index du Forum -> =▷★◊☆♪○● Résultats ™●○♪☆◊★◁= -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'